Initial Application for VA Disability Benefits

When a Veteran first decides he wants to file for VA disability benefits, he may be faced with a few obstacles. The first thing one must do is apply for VA disability benefits. To this is quite simple. You must fill out a VA Form 21-526. Obtaining this form is quite easy. You can print it off of the VA Website.

Fill the form out completely, and then submit it to your VA Regional office. This process can be made easier once you become a client of Jan Dils Attorneys at Law. Even if you have not applied for your VA Disability Compensation, give us a call, and we will be more than happy to give you a free phone consultation: 1-877-526-3457.Once you become a client of ours, we will send you a 21-526. Send it back to us, along with the new client paperwork we send you, and we will review the forms before we submit them to the VA. This is just one of the many services we provide our clients.

Fight 4 Vets