A 2006 graduate of Northwestern University where he received his bachelor’s degree before completing his J.D at Albany Law School in 2011. With nearly a decade of experience in the legal field, Paul brings a passion for assisting those who have served our nation. Paul’s brother is a United States Air Force veteran.
Interestingly enough, Paul is fluent in the French language and truly enjoys legal research and writing. In his free time, he enjoys riding motorcycles, traveling, CrossFit and spending time with his two-year-old son. We’re excited to welcome Paul to the team and can’t wait to see the impact he leaves on our veteran’s lives.
BAR ADMISSIONS AND ACCREDITATIONS:
- Accredited to practice law before the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Managing Editor, Albany Law School Journal of Science & Technology
PRIOR PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
- The Law Office of Paul I. Timpone 2017 – 2020
- The Law Office of Jack N. Posner 2014 – 2017
- Gabriele & Marano, LLP – 2012 -2013
- Kings County District Attorneys Office – 2011-2012
- J.D. Albany Law School
- B.S. Northeastern University